Become A Member
* List your business on the directory for an extra £10
what is included in
a ngc membership?
– Receive your official NGC team badge and key ring.
– Design your own bespoke directory listing to feature on our exclusive website. A chance for you to showcase your talent and leadership. We ALL have something to offer.
– First access and discounted tickets to all in-person NGC events.
– Access to our exclusive Grit, Graft, Growth Goals programme. Set yourself 3 goals alongside the rest of the team. With monthly team Zooms, guest speakers and our own private Facebook group, we will end 2022 with a formal graduation celebration of everything we have achieved as a team in 2022.*
– NGC in your inbox. Newsletters designed to kick you up the arse and keep you in touch with the team.
– A copy of our 2022 NGC growth report that you will feature in as a 2022 team member.
– 10% off all official NGC merchandise.
Serious about 2022?
We are looking for talented Northern women willing to take the next step in their lives alongside a team of likeminded women. We’ve got this, together…
- Team Zooms will fall on the last Monday of every month at 8pm.
- The formal graduation ceremony will be Friday November 18th 2022, in the Lancashire area.
- Your Directory listing will be live on the website for the whole of 2022 with the option of renewal in 2023.
Team 2022 not for you? No problem. Join the Directory. It’s NGC’s aim to be the biggest network of Northern female talent and we will do it. Watch this space and join the movement.
List yourself on our exclusive Directory. Whether it’s career, business, relationship, friendship or life advice – we ALL have something to showcase – something we could help another Northern girl with.
You might just help another Northern girl take that next step in their life.
£10 one off fee for your listing to be live throughout 2022 and includes your official NGC pin badge.
Give The Gift
Buy NGC Membership and give the gift of a supportive community, directory listing, member page & keyring, exclusive access to events and a Grit, Graft Growth goals programme!! 🔥
Yes, at the moment you must be over 18 years old to list yourself in the directory. You must also be 18 years old to request the details of someone listed on the directory.
No! Although we do welcome your business advertisements and we love to see them. We believe everyone has something they can offer others – advice/contacts/experience. We are a directory for individuals as well as businesses as we believe the two are linked. Success is not simply career defined.
Nope – if you would prefer just one and that would make you feel more comfortable. Great.
You’ll be asked for an email address but unless you’re advertising your business, this won’t be publicly visible on the directory.
For too long, Northern women have been held back by two things. A lack of confidence and a lack of contacts. The directory smashes both of these things – we are showcasing strong and powerful women and more importantly, connecting them together.